With our theme being self-care recently, I wanted to provide a few suggestions for your self-care to do list.
If you are someone who constantly serves others, it may be difficult to think of things to do to take care of yourself. Here are a few ideas:
- Book a lunch or dinner date with a friend you never see enough of (and don’t cancel).
- Make your hair-color or haircut appointments for the whole year.
- Make your dentist or doctor appointment.
- Read a book just for pleasure.
- Buy yourself fresh flowers.
- Go for a walk outside.
- Unsubscribe to lists that send too many emails.
- Do yoga or stretch.
- Make an appointment for a massage.
- Meditate or pray.
- Go offline for a defined time period each day or once a week.
- Create a dream (vision) board.
- Stop and breathe.
So what’s first on your list? What can you do for self-care at this moment?