If you are feeling stressed this holiday season with too many obligations and things to do…take a moment.
Take a moment to:
• Just breathe.
• Hear the holiday sounds or music.
• Smell the baked items or foods.
• Enjoy the colors and decorations.
• Feel the crisp, cool winter air.
• Enjoy of cup of cheer or cocoa.
• Give back or give a donation to those less fortunate.
• Watch a holiday movie.
• Spend a little time with family…just being with them or doing something together.
• Dance like no one is watching.
• Be present with the task you are currently completing.
• Acknowledge your blessings.
Taking a moment during the hustle and bustle of the holidays can reenergize you and allow you to take in the joy of the season.