In my post about my 2020 word, I mentioned negative self-talk which is limiting and sest you up for defeat even before starting.
How do you make the switch to positive self-talk? Here are some tips:
1. Start the day with one affirmation or more.
2. Practice gratitude.
3. Talk to yourself as you would a friend.
4. Eliminate assumptions.
5. Dismiss your inner critic.
6. Throw out the words “I can’t” or “I’ll try”.
7. Understand your fears.
8. Name your feelings.
9. Visualize success.
10. “STOP” the thought by saying “Stop It!”
By using one or more of these tips, my hope is that this year will become one of possibilities, positives and abundance for all of us.