When you are driven by your mission decision making and action planning can become clearer.
As I have updated my mission statement over the last several weeks, I have recommitted to focusing on those things that are important to me. And I plan to take a page out of Benjamin Franklin’s book as I go through 2021 with integrity in mind. I will work on being mission focused each month with a particular attention to one concept.
I am excited to share my mission with you.
- I am fit and healthy. I nourish my body with healthy foods and engage in regular physical activity. I feel and look great.
- I am an excellent professional. I am a respected and valued colleague. I employ my strong work ethic including timeliness, being present and excellence. I purse my passion in the work that I do which is fulfilling.
- I engage in self-care daily including meditation, prayer, self-improvement reading and keeping commitments to myself. I regularly craft or do projects for enjoyment.
- I nourish my relationships with family and friends. I make regular time to engage with those who are important to me. I am fully present during those interactions.
- I am kind and generous. I contribute to charities as we are able. I look to lift others up and use the values of reverence and justice in all that I do.
- My income, investments and/or expenses support a comfortable life as defined by me and my husband.
- I live harmoniously. Our home is clutter free and our items are organized. We regularly purge excess and have a plan to maintain our home. My current possessions are curated to support my vision.
In reviewing these statements, I am so excited for the possibilities.
I would appreciate you sharing your mission statement with me.