There is so much to manage digitally these days, and it can be overwhelming. Besides photos, our cell phones hold contacts, notes, reminders, apps, coupons, playlists, podcasts, recipes, favorites and more.
Here is a Declutter Checklist for Your Phone:
- Delete unused apps
- Organize remaining apps and place into folders, if appropriate
- Declutter your social media by unfollowing people or pages
- Update your social media profiles
- Organize your playlists
- Unsubscribe from emails you no longer are interested in or manage preferences, so they are appropriate
- Delete old emails that are not records
- Delete call logs
- Delete texts threads that are no longer current
- Delete unnecessary reminders/alerts
- Delete unwanted notes
- Clear cache and history
- Change/update phone background
Schedule a time to manage your digital clutter and you will be amazed at how freeing this process can be. And again, start small by just picking one of the tips.