Decluttering : the cure for chaos
American Heritage® Dictionary defines chaos as:
- A condition or place of great disorder or confusion.
- A disorderly mass; a jumble.
Too many things or possessions can create chaos and so can the unplanned life. Chaos comes in many forms but unpredictability and confusion are the key factors in all its variables.
Answer these questions to see if you’ve entered a state of chaos:
- Do you ever feel as though one more problem or item on your “to do” list is going to send you over the edge?
- Have you ever had so many things going on in your head at once you couldn’t decide where to begin so you did nothing?
- Are you gaining weight, losing sleep, feeling anxious about life?
- Is it impossible to begin working without spending several minutes clearing a space, hunting for the necessary tools or just moving to another space because of the clutter?
- Are you letting stress and disorganization reign?
Conquering chaos requires focusing on small achievable steps to create the success you desire. Through coaching, we will work together to focus on small achievable steps, creating the success you want , clearing your mind, body and space to propel yourself forward.
Chaos can be conquered by setting goals AND by determining each day to make the choice to take the small, achievable steps.
Before you add one more ‘how-to’ book to your already cluttered shelves, before you turn on the television to drown out the frustrations in your head…take one moment to decide if your life is worth the investment of growth, change and empowerment that having a life coach will give you.
That which you cannot give away, you do not possess. It possesses you. -Ivern Ball