Rx for Clutteritis.
How do you know if you have a chronic or acute case of clutteritis?
Ask yourself the following questions to see if you are experiencing the symptoms of clutteritis:
1. Are you holding onto the past or feeling stuck?
2. Do you have more than three unfinished projects that you don’t know how to complete or feel are too busy to complete.
3. Do you wish you had regular, scheduled time for yourself for personal growth, relaxation, and friends?
4. Is clutter causing problems with your relationships?
5. Do you feel as though your life is an endless to- do list?
6. Do you constantly have difficulty finding items you need?
7. Are you unable to clean floors, counters and tables regularly because of piles?
8. Are you ashamed to invite friends into your home because of clutter?
9. Do others complain about disorder in your home or workspace?
10. Do you have trouble letting go of things you no longer need?
If you answered yes to six or more questions, you may be experiencing clutteritis.
Do you have other symptoms? Clutter is anything that you want to let go of and haven’t yet.
So as you answer these questions as only you can, you may want to look at conquering chaos, treating clutteritis, and reshaping your values and beliefs to create the life you want to live. As a Life Coach specializing in de-cluttering the body, mind and space, I promise to help you put the pieces in place to (literally and figuratively) to move your life in the direction you were meant to go.
Clutter control isn’t just for your office! Use it in your mind, your body, your relationships and your career. Controlling clutter and conquering chaos will change your life.
My prescription for treating clutteritis is to “take one” FREE half-hour introductory session with me and “you’ll feel better in the morning”.
Clutter is a symptom of a larger problem. What is the root cause of your clutter? I can help you change beliefs to propel yourself to success; get rid of incompleteness; live in the present; dream for the future; ask; believe; ACT!
Through the coaching process I will help you diagnose where you are and help you develop the tools you need to move forward.