Several months ago, I was asked to do a presentation for a group that centered on the theme taking back your life. As I thought about the goals for the program and my audience, I focused on creating a vision, setting intentions, practicing gratitude, taking action and identifying daily practices. And VIGOR© became the acronym for that program and a part of my coaching practice. VIGOR© is:
• Orchestration (action)
I will be sharing with you some thoughts about VIGOR© over the next several weeks. Let’s start with the definition of vigor according to dictionary.com:
1. active strength or force.
2. healthy physical or mental energy or power; vitality.
3. energetic activity; energy; intensity:
4. force of healthy growth in any living matter or organism, as a plant.
5. active or effective force, especially legal validity.
Any of those definitions would apply to the goal of taking back your life. Which of those speak to you?