For those like me who did the 40-day declutter challenge, how did it go?
Lessons learned for me:
- Regular maintenance and routines are important for keeping clutter under control. It can easily get out of hand even with the best of intentions.
- Remembering the difference between records and reference helps me limit paper files.
- That I can challenge myself to continue to reduce clutter even when I think I have previously gotten rid of a lot.
- Organized clutter is still clutter.
- That this annual 40-day challenges really helps me as part of my clutter-free maintenance plan.
What did you learn?