If you have too much clutter in your life and want to start breaking the barrier to a clutter-free space start with some of these quick tips:
- If it takes less than five minutes, just do it.
- Make shredding a normal step in opening the mail.
- Immediately put it back where it belongs.
- Set a timer for 15 minutes and speed eliminate one area.
- Write down three positives you will experience by becoming clutter-free.
Sometimes just a small success or a positive thought can start you on the process of decluttering.