“We are told to let our light shine, and if it does, we won’t need to tell anybody it does. Lighthouses don’t fire cannons to call attention to the shining—they just shine.” – Dwight L. Moody
Suggestions for being a lighthouse for others:
- Thinking of someone? Call, text or email.
- Donate money to a favorite charity
- Donate time to a local charity (using CDC guidelines)
- Show appreciation for someone (again, call, text, email)
- Send a care package
- Run an errand for someone (again, using the appropriate guidelines)
There are many other ways to be a lighthouse. These are just a few ideas. What are your ideas? What have you done to shine a light in this storm?