I think of spring as a time of renewal. A time to readjust my life, to regroup and reprioritize. A good time to spring clean your life.
Here are some spring renewal rituals to get you started, but feel free to pick others that are right for you.
• Purge physical clutter. Get rid of items you no longer love or use. I use the 40 Days of Lent to inspire me to purge at least that many items.
• Let go of mental clutter. Clean up your to do list and remove incompletes.
• Remove emotional clutter. Let the past go, forgive.
• Challenge limiting beliefs. About you or others.
• Replace negative thoughts with positive ones. Practice gratitude daily.
• Start a new habit. Instead of giving one up, begin a new positive one for your health.
• Take a hike. Literally. Get out in nature.
• Try something new. A new food, hobby or something else that you have always wanted to do.
• Practice quiet time. Turn off your electronics and just be.
Selecting one or some of these practices can help rejuvenate you.