…providing education, inspiration and empowerment.
presentation at the Farmington Community Library
Michaeline is delighted to offer you a speaking service designed to support your specific event or program.
Most popular topics:
- Conquering Chaos
- Managing Stress and Clutter…What are Your Beliefs?
- Surviving the Holidays
- Personal Growth – Are You on the Right Ladder?
- Stress Management 101
- Move Your Stuff and Change Your Life
- Healthy Resolutions
- Manage Your Energy Not Your Time
- Organizing for a Healthy Lifestyle
All topics are available as seminars, keynotes and training workshops.
“I want my presentations to inspire people in a personal way. I intend to empower them to think, feel and change.” ~Michaeline
Feedback from programs presented:
- “On behalf of the Michigan Council on Renal Nutrition, please accept our sincere thanks for presenting at our December meeting. Your presentation was both entertaining and informative. Many of us are so busy balancing our careers and personal lives, that such a topic provided us with common sense techniques in how to “juggle” our lives better. You provided practical ideas and a number of life’s examples we all related to, while simultaneously adding levity to dealing with the circumstances that drive us crazy. ~KW (chair-elect Michigan CRN)