- Michaeline is professional, skilled, and personable. She kept me moving toward my stated goals, with patience and firm but gentle guidance (Accountability). She helped me to see my accomplishments and to build on them. I would highly recommend her if you need some support to get to a “better place”. ~RS
- I’m usually one of those people who find organizing, clearing clutter, and goal setting to be a challenge, but my outlook has changed so much since I met Michaeline! I’m much more of a creative thinker as a result of working with her – whereas before I would struggle with “what to do with this” or “I need this later, so what should I do with it now”, I am now able to think “outside the box” and work so much more efficiently on storage and purging than I ever did before! She is a calm and understanding person who encourages and supports when necessary, suggests helpful ideas, and celebrates my accomplishments along with me. I truly value her support and help! She is wonderful! ~EC
- ” I hope you can see me smiling as I write this e-mail. Thanks to you and my complimentary clutter busting session about 2 years ago or so I have finally took the plunge into my basement. I started on Friday, July 20, 2012 and I am working on a 6’x6’ area currently. This is working out well for me and I am also seeing so many options that I have in that basement that I didn’t realize before. When I work in my basement it is for about four (4) hours a day (I never realized what a person could put into a 12 square foot area, wow!). I need to let you know that if it weren’t for you I may never have started this project that has been (physically) on my list since June 2011. Thank you so much for your calming approach, your encouragement, letting me know that it is okay not to get it done in one day, to break it down in doable portions.” ~LBM
- ” I moved in July 2005 and had cleared my life of most of the clutter prior to the move. There was a family heirloom item that I was not able to tackle at that time. As time passed from 2005 to 2010, it became evident that the younger generation did not want to take on this item, and I realized that I would have to sell it. BIG EMOTIONAL IMPACT! When I saw your seminar advertised, I decided to “go and see” what I might learn. Late last fall (2010), I attended your seminar at the Farmington Hills Library concerning “Getting Rid of Clutter.” Your offer of a shortened “Life Coach” phone appointment was very helpful. I was encouraged to evaluate if the item was making me happy or unhappy. How would I feel once the needed action was accomplished? Suggestions as to where I could make contacts. Most important, was the advice/instruction to set date deadlines as to action I needed to take. Without the deadline in front of me, it would have been easy to “let it slide,” (another five years?!). I determined and committed to myself that I would start making calls regarding the sale of the item right after the beginning of 2011 with May 1, 2011 being the date by which I would have it sold. I sold it on March 24, 2011, much to my own surprise. It was time and it needed to be done. After carrying the heavy item around in my quest for the right purchaser, I was more than ready. I realize that the happy memories this item gave me will always be with me. Now, I do not have to look in the closet and dread “doing something about it!” I appreciate your help, and will certainly call on you again if a matter of this nature comes into my life. I recommend you very highly.” ~NN
- “Who would have thought that a Clutter Busting session could be effective? It was…simply the process of deciding to participate in a session was uplifting and the discussion itself allowed me to reassess what I was feeling and gave me steps, that I was personally involved in creating, to assist in resolution. I initiated the first step and was determined to make it work and it was a great beginning! Clutter Busting makes a difference – I”m more than grateful and excited to know I have a resource to go to when I have an issue that I can’t tackle on my own.” ~ EM
- “Small goals are easy for me to reach. Big giant goals are also easy for me, because I won’t set them unless I have a passion for them. It’s the middle goals that get me – the ones I know are important, and yet I just don’t seem to have the passion for. Michaeline gives me the accountability I need to reach my tough goals. She catches me when I’m doing things right (I don’t always notice the fact than I am reaching the goals I set for myself). When the world feels overwhelming, it’s good to have somebody point out that you are actually accomplishing something! is a delicate art of deep listening and gentle pushing. Michaeline excells at this art. I recommend her highly.” -CG
- “Thank you so much for all the help this year. I got an interview. You are a great coach.” – J.T.
- “Michaeline is amazing! For 28 years I piled the “I don’t know what the heck to do with this mail” on my kitchen counter. The pile would get so high, I would put it in a laundry basket and stick it in the closet… After just one coaching call and a few simple, practical suggestions from Michaeline, the pile decreased to nothing. I implemented Michaeline’s weekly suggestions and in just two weeks, I got the hang of it. I no longer pile up the “I don’t know what the heck to do with this mail” on my kitchen counter; it gets dealt with, filed, or immediately tossed. I thank you AND my kitchen counter thanks you, Michaeline. You are amazing!” -JLS
Contact me to arrange for a 30 minute complimentary session to find out if coaching is right for you.